SiouxSports.com Forum

Post-game press conference

PCM

GREENE: Yeah, I look at North Dakota and, you know, we went in there and their building earlier in the year and swept them at home and I kind of compared it to our team last year and how they kind of got hot at the right time, and I remember our team last year, they came in -- North Dakota came in our building and swept us pretty bad, so it was easy to make those comparisons and, you know, going into this game, they're carrying a lot of momentum and it was going to be a tough game no matter what.

???

???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I assume that the speaker was actually Matt Carle :D for Denver.

But, yeah, when I read that, I wondered why Matt Greene was making comments during DU's press conference. Maybe he was trying to upstage Prpich. ???

Edited by PCM

I assume that the speaker was actually Matt Laatsch for Denver.

But, yeah, when I read that, I wondered why Matt Greene was making comments during DU's press conference. Maybe he was trying to upstage Prpich. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These mistakes happen when you don't use a sudo reporter. They didn't even cover Mapletoft's comments. ???

I assume that the speaker was actually Matt Carle for Denver.  ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? Just because Laatsch isn't listed as being in the press conference and Carle is? I think you're jumping to conclusions. ???