SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Bison

ESPNInsider

Yea, the Bison Baseball team isn't too good this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats to the Baseball team on a great win over the bison. Also, congrats to the Grand Forks Herald on not having a thing in the paper today in regards to that game. Unbelievable. I was looking forward to reading something on it today, but found nothing. Maybe it was in the actual paper, but nothing is on the website. Simply unacceptable. How could you not cover the ONE time that these two teams play this year. ESPECIALLY after the performance they displayed against NDSU's best pitcher yesterday. Doesn't really surpise me though. :lol:

Good job Sioux Baseball, now keep it up through conference play.

Congrats to the Baseball team on a great win over the bison.  Also, congrats to the Grand Forks Herald on not having a thing in the paper today in regards to that game.  Unbelievable.  I was looking forward to reading something on it today, but found nothing.  Maybe it was in the actual paper, but nothing is on the website.  Simply unacceptable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a story about the NDSU-UND baseball game on the front page of today's sports section.

The Herald's Web site often doesn't include what's found in the print version of the paper. Sometimes there are stories on the Web site that you don't know are there unless you do a search for them.

As I understand it, the Herald neither runs nor controls the Web site.

There is a story about the NDSU-UND baseball game on the front page of today's sports section.

The Herald's Web site often doesn't include what's found in the print version of the paper. Sometimes there are stories on the Web site that you don't know are there unless you do a search for them.

As I understand it, the Herald neither runs nor controls the Web site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhhhh.......I digress. My apologies about the Herald. Glad to hear that they covered it. Might have to go buy a paper right now. :lol: However, I still do think that there should be a story on the website also. Whether the Herald is associated with the website directly or indirectly, the vested interest they have in the website should motivate them to find out why nothing is on the website. If the Herald doesnt run it or control it, they might want to check into who is running it and ask why its not on there.

However, I still do think that there should be a story on the website also.  Whether the Herald is associated with the website directly or indirectly, the vested interest they have in the website should motivate them to find out why nothing is on the website.  If the Herald doesnt run it or control it, they might want to check into who is running it and ask why its not on there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did a search and found that the story is on the Herald's Web site.

I've been told that Knight Ridder runs the Web sites for all its newspapers and requires them to use the standard format it developed.