SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hockey at Playmakers in Fargo

LB#11

We have a group of guys going to Playmakers to watch the Sioux hockey game. They have a new setup called the Skybox Lounge with a huge screen on one wall and another big TV in the room. I watched the Moorhead State Championship game there a few weeks ago, it's a great place to watch a game. If your like me you'll want to listen to the game, they were very helpful in getting it all setup for the Moorhead game. With Gary Thorne & Bill Clement doing the game I'm sure most hockey fans will want to listen to the game.

We have a group of guys going to Playmakers to watch the Sioux hockey game.  They have a new setup called the Skybox Lounge with a huge screen on one wall and another big TV in the room.  I watched the Moorhead State Championship game there a few weeks ago, it's a great place to watch a game.  If your like me you'll want to listen to the game, they were very helpful in getting it all setup for the Moorhead game.  With Gary Thorne & Bill Clement doing the game I'm sure most hockey fans will want to listen to the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gary Thorne and Bill Clement are doing the Sioux/BU game?

Have you checked with Playmakers to see if the game is on there?  Last week they didn't have it!  Think you might want to try TGIFridays...they always have it there when I've called.

Drop the puck and drop Adam too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buffalo Wild Wings has it on.

Talked to the manager of Playmakers in person this morning, he said they'd have it all set up in the Skybox Lounge for the Sioux game at 7:00 pm. I'm going a little early to make sure, but he seemed to understand the importance since he's a Sioux fan.