SiouxSports.com Forum

Gretzky in Grand Forks.

Let'sGoHawks!

All I know is that I got to wear my USA jersey for a whole 3 days, and now it must be laid to rest. Why you ask? Because The Great One signed it. Pictures of me with the Stanley Cup, pictures and an autograph by Wayne Gretsky. If only the U.S. could have repeated this would be the greatest hockey weekend of my life!

All I know is that I got to wear my USA jersey for a whole 3 days, and now it must be laid to rest.  Why you ask?  Because The Great One signed it.  Pictures of me with the Stanley Cup, pictures and an autograph by Wayne Gretsky.  If only the U.S. could have repeated this would be the greatest hockey weekend of my life!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forecheck, wouldn't the Wookie be jealous?? :D:silly: I know I am!! ;)

All I know is that I got to wear my USA jersey for a whole 3 days, and now it must be laid to rest.  Why you ask?  Because The Great One signed it.  Pictures of me with the Stanley Cup, pictures and an autograph by Wayne Gretsky.  If only the U.S. could have repeated this would be the greatest hockey weekend of my life!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got your USA jersey signed by Gretzky? Hahahaha that's great. That would be like me going up to Neal Broten and asking him to sign my Sioux jersey.

i havent heard of this gretzky guy... is he a sioux recruit and do you think he'll stay all four years?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've heard he'll play possibly 2 maybe 3 years. his parents want him to ge an education. i've also heard he's predicted to go late 2nd round in next years draft, so that might bode well for sioux fans and get him to stay since he won't get the big signing bonus. :silly: