SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux rule on Ebay!

SiouxMeNow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always usually do 3 day auctions on all of my stuff.no reason but people seem to wait anyways to bid around the 3 day mark..the blackhawk head went for 35.50......i have 1 up now.....also a couple of other things up now...if you want a blackhawk logo you can email me, have a few extra....also if you click on the blackhawk logo i have up you can click on the other items link on that page and you can see what i am selling at the at time..

sorry - meant to add this in the last post but pulled the trigger too quick...why just

i always usually do 3 day auctions on all of my stuff.no reason but people seem to wait anyways to bid around the 3 day mark..the blackhawk head went for 35.50......i have 1 up now.....also a couple of other things up now...if you want a blackhawk logo you can email me, have a few extra....also if you click on the blackhawk logo i have up you can click on the other items link on that page and you can see what i am selling at the at time..

the areas where i sell sioux items vary all over the country.. minnesota, north dakota, new york, indiana, ohio, wisconsin, arizona, florida, california...just proves that sioux fans are all over where ever you go in this country and beyond..most things go to minnesota and north dakota though...its a fun hobby.........

thats really not much though!! remember that a face value on any ticket through ticketmaster for the gophers series runs at 37.50 a ticket so thats face value on those.....actually under. now season tickets, thats another story, high demand for these tix....good market...

WOW...price for 2 tickets for both nights of the Gopher Series is now near $140.00 with 2 days to go...that's like $35.00 per seat per game :angry:  AND the seats aren't that good...amazing!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Final price - $243.50! Section 315, Row I! That's even higher up than I am! Maybe I should auction off mine?

all upper tickets are going for 55.00 to 65.00 a piece and lower level tickets are going from 70.00-100.00 a ticket.....very good market right now for these tix because they only play one series vs gophers this year....i sold a bunch that i got from ticketmaster and also bought some and got lucky......should be a crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

BisonFan1234!!! 

I think those PURSE beads would really accentuate the Preparation H "BEADS" you stick up your *ss every week to alleveiate the pain of being .3333 in the GreatWORST conference...(but congrats on the FIRST win BTW:-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I understand the need every once in a while to rib our rivals' fans, but is this really necessary?

The Bison are no longer our concern and, even though 1234 has been a useless tool in the past, he really hasn't said much of anything considered blatently inflamatory. Save your flames to those who deserve it like "State of Hockey" and every once in a while "TC Transplant". They at least root for a team that still is our rival.