SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's the Bey-thch?

bigmrg74

Grand Valley beat up Ferris State tonight 24-6. I did think that GV did come out looking a little flat, and they did show signs of rust, but they turned in a good effort against the Bulldogs, who got the shock of their lives after halftime to walk out onto their field, only to see GV students had taken over the FSU student section and booing them. Most of their students left after GV scored to make it 21-0. They might be able to take that humiliation and use it as a good motivation for the rest of the season, just if they can get it together in the next week or two. If not, then, I really see the Sioux in that dome of yours, Shreading them. Somehow I think that little dream of mine of Ferris pulling off the upset on you guys which would guarontee that the Lakers stay home in the playoffs, won't be happening. :(???

loved that about the Laker fans invading the "pound" - CLASSIC! Why the hell did they bail out so early?? Guess it shows they don't have a lot of confidence in their team! (good news for us later this year) Congrats to the Lakers on their opening win! Not perfect...like us...but enough to get the season rolling....

Oh, this is just me ragging on a team that I Really don't like.

Its because they worry about their Drinking team more than their Football team at Ferris! :(;)???29.jpg

the Monster leading the Laker Nation when we took over the Dawg Pound.

In the second half, Top Taggert there felt more like Lubbers to me. You boys are going to be licking their chops at what you can do to a team that won't have a lot of people traveling with them.

Oh, this is just me ragging on a team that I Really don't like.

Its because they worry about their Drinking team more than their Football team at Ferris! :(;)???29.jpg

the Monster leading the Laker Nation when we took over the Dawg Pound.

In the second half, Top Taggert there felt more like Lubbers to me. You boys are going to be licking their chops at what you can do to a team that won't have a lot of people traveling with them.

so what did you guys do with all those FS thundersticks?? Remember...littering is against the law

Thanks SMN! I'm still kinda mad that Cowboy didn't get a good shot of me with the new Bolts on. They are big enuff to do Mister T proud!!

Oh, and the game was in Big Rapids, its not littering if the place is already a dump. :(???

Actually, some little kid was running around picking them up from underneath the bleachers and stuff. He would get a huge armful of them and just hand them to the GV students that where there.