SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Badger Series Tickets in Wisco

Frontroguy

Hey all you Sioux Fans,

I ordered my Gopher Badger Tickets, but had to buy another package to get decent seats. So to see my beloved Goph's beat up on the red devils, I bought 8 seats so you can see the Green beat up the red on November 11 and 12. I do not have seat locations yet, but here is what they are saying -

"Tickets in Reserved seating (100 and 200 levels, plus the first 3 rows in the 300 level) are priced at the regular single game price."

I just need face on these, so let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Good idea FrontRowGuy . . . .

I did the same thing and tracked down a buyer over at POI.

You order in time to get the Mike Eaves autographed puck?

We bought over the phone and were able to pick our seats for each game.

The Saturday night Sioux game was a near sell out already. At least the good seats.

Good luck. You'll find some Sioux fans to bite on this one. It is a great deal, and any game at the Kohl watching the visitors beat up the Badgers is big in my book.

Unless of course it is the Gophers.

I hate the Gophers, but some of their fans are downright good guys and gals.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone. I know it is a little early to start thinking about road trips, but here goes.

Same deal as 2 years ago. (you guys did not go there last year. Had to deal with CC fans....) We get better seating if we buy in a 4 pack. We had awesome lower level on both nights. I am interested in the Gopher Sconny series, and would sell the Sioux Sconny at face to whomever is interested.

You guys fall in pretty early in Wisco, Oct 13/14 while we have to wait til early January..

I will have 10-20 tickets availible each night. I want to sell them so you get Fri, and Sat. Just less hassle for me.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hey everyone. I know it is a little early to start thinking about road trips, but here goes.

Same deal as 2 years ago. (you guys did not go there last year. Had to deal with CC fans....) We get better seating if we buy in a 4 pack. We had awesome lower level on both nights. I am interested in the Gopher Sconny series, and would sell the Sioux Sconny at face to whomever is interested.

You guys fall in pretty early in Wisco, Oct 13/14 while we have to wait til early January..

I will have 10-20 tickets availible each night. I want to sell them so you get Fri, and Sat. Just less hassle for me.

Let me know if you are interested.

When interested, you can email me at mmurphy@rayven.com. I have had a pretty good response so far. It did not take long to get rid of them last time, although I am starting a bit earlier this year. I just like to sit closer, knowing that there are thousands of badger fans, with seats that are not nearlier as good as the ones my group will be in...

• 2 weeks later...