SiouxSports.com Forum

Top seniors and juniors

The-Zeitz

I would like to hear who you all think are the top 6 players from each class.

Seniors

forwards- Sam Aide, Tyler Dalbey, Derek Kuntz

defence- Chris Bjoralt, Jake Marto

Goalie- Ben Mclean

Juniors

forwards- Tom Campbell, Paul Weisgarber, Paul Campbell

defence- Andy Peterson, Greg Slominski

goalie- Elliot Okland

How many high school hockey threads are needed on this site?

This is a Sioux hockey board and very little of what has been discussed in the high school hockey threads has anything to do with Sioux hockey! It is interesting reading about potential Sioux recruits, but the most of the rest of the posts in these threads have been nonsense - and sadly the threads are impossible to ignore with their recent prevalance.

How many high school hockey threads are needed on this sight?

This is a Sioux hockey board and very little of what has been discussed in the high school hockey threads has anything to do with Sioux hockey! It is interesting reading about potential Sioux recruits, but the most of the rest of the posts in these threads have been nonsense - and sadly the threads are impossible to ignore with their recent prevalance.

I asked who you think are the top 6 players from each class and you thought i was asking about your input on what topics i should start. you must have mis-understood. "THREADS" ok 1960 called and they want their word back. Please never post agian.

I asked who you think are the top 6 players from each class and you thought i was asking about your input on what topics i should start. you must have mis-understood. "THREADS" ok 1960 called and they want their word back. Please never post agian.

I imagine at this rate your stay on this board will be very short, but while you still have privileges feel free to private message me anytime to discuss this further - I am sure no one cares to be further subjected publicly to your inanities.

Look at the box on the top of your screen, it says "siouxsports.com". More than likely, not one ND high school player this year will play for the Sioux in the future.

While the ND Top High School Teams thread started out decent, it has been crap ever since. If you want to talk High School Hockey, there are many websites devoted to that, including: NDAHA.ORG or USHSHO.COM.