SiouxSports.com Forum

Selling 2 Fri. seats and 4 Sat. seats to all 2017-18 games Sec. 110 Lower Bowl

hemipower

I'm looking to sell 2 seats for all Friday games and 4 seats for all Saturday games. These seats are located in Section 110 of the lower bowl. I'd prefer to sell these as a complete package or broken into all Fridays and all Saturdays. I'm asking $55 per ticket, 9 Friday games (18 tickets), 12 Saturday games (48 tickets). The original printed tickets will be sent out in early September when I have received them from the ticket office. The parking pass is not included. I can be reached here via pm, or via text at 701-330-2538, thanks!

I would like to talk to you about these tickets could you please give me a time and phone number to talk to you in person about them. My name is Wayne.

thank you. You can text me at 204-228-5316 with the details. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Update: I've sold the Friday tickets and 2 of the Saturday tickets. I have a pair of season tickets for all Saturday games. These seats are located in Section 110 of the lower bowl. I'd prefer to sell these as a complete package of all Saturday games. I'm asking $55 per ticket, 12 Saturday games (24 tickets). The original printed tickets will be sent out in early September when I have received them from the ticket office. The parking pass is not included. I can be reached here via pm, or via text at 701-330-2538, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...