SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on in Phoenix Area?

sioux7

I will be in Phoenix (Mesa) area this weekend. Anybody know of an establishment that will be carrying the game?

GO SIOUX!

Yes, actually RTO sullivans is the place that carries every sioux game for us fans out here to watch.. its in mesa.. we get about 95% of the games and i am sure they will have the games on this weekend for sure. this sports bar sections off a areas only to watch the sioux game which is pretty cool for us fans.

crossstreets - alma school and southern

would see you there but i will be in colorado springs to watch.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, actually RTO sullivans is the place that carries every sioux game for us fans out here to watch.. its in mesa.. we get about 95% of the games and i am sure they will have the games on this weekend for sure. this sports bar sections off a areas only to watch the sioux game which is pretty cool for us fans.

crossstreets - alma school and southern

would see you there but i will be in colorado springs to watch.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks AZSIOUX! That's where I'll be.....in Mesa. I will check it out.

I appreciate it.

GO SIOUX!

yes, AZSIOUX is right, RT O'Sullivans is the place to go. i was in AZ this past week, and my friends and i went there to watch the Final 5 championship game. it was a great time with a pro-sioux crowd there. im guessing there were about 100 sioux fans to about 5 obnoxious gopher fans that were cheering very loud and proud, but it was all in good fun for a little jabbing back and forth. definitely go there.

yes, AZSIOUX is right, RT O'Sullivans is the place to go. i was in AZ this past week, and my friends and i went there to watch the Final 5 championship game. it was a great time with a pro-sioux crowd there. im guessing there were about 100 sioux fans to about 5 obnoxious gopher fans that were cheering very loud and proud, but it was all in good fun for a little jabbing back and forth. definitely go there.

What time is the game on in Mesa?

Thanks for the info guys!

GO SIOUX!