SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/UMD Series on TV in Minneapolis Area?

MafiaMan

MafiaMan

I live in suburban Mpls, so I am fully aware what's on the local cable/satellite.

Joe Sensers in Mpls said they were probably going to get Saturday's game..It isnt on FSSN..Its on a different feed.

Friday's game is anybody's guess as to if its on FSSN or not

from one of the other topics

Saturday's game will be on satellite not DSS and not the Sioux Sports Network. It will be on SBS- 6 transponder 5. WDAZ/WDIO are sharing a feed out of Duluth, However that feed could be digital if it is digital no one will see the game except those tv stations. I an the satellite coordinator at Joe Sensers in Minneapolis and would love to say I will have the game if the game is in analog anyone with a big dish can get the game. I'm not equiped for digital except on the FSSN.

I know that SBS6 TP 5 is usually analog...so they shouild (key word is should) be able to get Saturdays game.

I think alot of us are hoping it will be on FSSN on Friday

from one of the other topics

I know that SBS6 TP 5 is usually analog...so they shouild (key word is should) be able to get Saturdays game.

I think alot of us are hoping it will be on FSSN on Friday

Does anyone know whom we should contact to try to persude that person to broadcast the games on FSSN or have the feed broadcast to those of us with the dish pointing at Galaxy 3C?

Thank you!

I would contact WDAZ, since arent they the one who produces it to begin with

Erick

The feed listed (SBS6 TP5) is what they would send from Duluth to Grand Forks (since the game is in Duluth). It would probably be the live feed (live as in you dont see commercials). Anyone with an old Analog C-band receiver can pick it up. The didgital ones (like the FSSN) cannot view this off SBS6.

WDAZ would catch that feed and put it on their station..If they can get it sent out to G3 (FSSN) that would be awesome!