SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux on FSN

kramer9

what size dish do you have?  The fibre link is not a good omen, you never know as one or two of the recent away games have been show on the SBS6 satellite, it was a Fox Sprorts feed, while they were showing the Rodents game here on cable. I always get a game on there every week even its not the Sioux, its better than nothing. I wish I could get a job with one of those DNG trucks doing the uplinks, now that would be a fun job and  they get to see all the games : )

Ive got 2 30" dishes..one at G10, and my "hand movable" one, that usually stays on G3, but strays away to G11 & AMC9 on the weekends

SBS6 usually has the Wisconsin games for Fox Sports Net North/Wisconsin Feed. On DBS satellite, you can see both games. Dish has rodents on channel 436 and Wisconsin on 447. I'll be happy next week because both UMD/UW games are on Fox Sports North/Wisconsin (447).

Last week I was watching Mich State/Nebraska Omaha on Analog G11.

Its funny watching the "feeds", seeing them do all the testing before the games, and doing the opening montage like 3 or 4 times. No commercials, and lots of perverted camera men. While on break, they'll zoom in on a beautiful woman.

Best one Ive seen was on FSN ACC Sunday night B-ball. They were doing a post game interview with the big star (it wasnt going to be live for everyone to see) and after they got done, the announcer was talking and the player started getting up from the stool he was on. The announcer grabbed him and said "you can't leave until he tells you to" (after the camera was zoomed back to just the reporter)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep the feeds are the best part about ku band, I still get a kick out of the reporters putting on their makeup between takes. And the zoom ins are the same the world over I guess they have to do something during the breaks, but they must know a lot of people are watching : )