SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup in Fargo!

roper1313

Very true, there are going to be idiot parents everywhere. I was not trying to say that the MHD parents are better than Fargo parents. Just the Moorhead coaches do not give in to these whining parents, like the Fargo (North anyway) coaching staff does. The mentality in North Fargo is, the same 17 kids that play squirt A's should be the varsity team. As anyone familiar with hockey knows, often times a kid can be a great squirt player and never get much better. Likewise the worse Pee-Wee can be one of the better high school players. Look at a Raider bantam A and B game sometime. I guarantee you will see 3-4 players on these teams that should be switched. But if a kids Dad complains enough or is on the board of directers or throws around enough money, junior is going to be on that A team, even if he rides the bench the entire year.

That happens like wildfire in Fargo-Moorhead and that's not just hockey. I've seen in at Trollwood Performing Arts, Fargo Symphony, Library, schools, everywhere.