SiouxSports.com Forum

Alabama

jimbo35660

I heard yall acted like assholes in Alabama too, at least you're consistent you're assholes at home and away. I'm afraid we won't see you assholes next year. Later.

Why? The national championship won't be in Alabama? Pity.

You of course show alot of class by coming on this board and calling us a$$holes. Good job.

Why? The national championship won't be in Alabama? Pity.

You of course show alot of class by coming on this board and calling us a$$holes. Good job.

Actually the game has been renewed in Florence until 2006 just to clarify that. I have no clue what he means by not seeing you next year.

thanks moron! I can't believe how little has been said about the jacka** GVSU fans. A couple hundred of them only worried about flipping us off in the stands after the game, instead of celebrating.....then a couple of them mooned us...and some great signs like "Every North Dakotan likes Elephant Sex". I thought they had the most classless NC celebration I had ever seen in person.

thanks moron!  I can't believe how little has been said about the jacka** GVSU fans.  A couple hundred of them only worried about flipping us  off in the stands after the game, instead of celebrating.....then a couple of them mooned us...and some great signs like "Every North Dakotan likes Elephant Sex".  I thought they had the most classless NC celebration I had ever seen in person.

They actually confiscated close to one hundred rude/crude signs from the GVSU fans before or during the game.

This isn't addressed to you, UNA so you can ignore it, but North Alabama fans need to shut up and get over it. They lost to UND fair and square, deal with it. I don't see UND fans invading your board or the GVSU board whining about classless Laker or Lion fans, even though I'm sure they existed.

They still let a lot of signs through then. About a third of their fans sat and taunted us instead of watching the players get presented the trophy after the game. Even as a UND fan, I sat to watch the presentation. I have been at quite a few NC games as a UND fans in the 7-8 years and never seen so many fans worry about the opposing teams fans after the game.