SiouxSports.com Forum

Tender Moments or just plain sick?

Riverman

REA made some video of "UMD" players in the box. The first one was a player putting on make-up and the second was one with a cat...LMFAO :lol: I kept telling them to look up at the scoreboard, but for some reason they didn't :lol: Not a lot of chances to use the signs behind the box...hopefully there's more tomorrow night.

Those were pretty funny. During the first one I was wondering WTF is he doing? It looks like he's putting on makeup in the sin bin! It wasn't until the 2nd one when he was petting the cat did I realize that this was an REA creation (I was watching on Dataflix, which worked great BTW). Great job whoever thought those up. I also saw a few of the signs... the "Seasons Beatings" sign was awesome.

I thought it was hilarious...at first I was trying to figure out what was going on, then when I realized what was going on with the make up I could not stop laughing...that was pretty funny.

Since I sit in Sec. 110, I can never see the signs unless they are on the Daktronics board. I saw the "Season's Beatings" (which was great) and the "Gopher Rejects" but that was it.