SiouxSports.com Forum

Sorry to bother you...

gvfootball.com

but the reason that I banned the lot of you is because of a huge number of people posting intelligent messages like this.

http://www.gvfootball.com/messageBoard/vie...?t=700&start=15

if you know these people, please extend them a nice smack across the face for me :-)

There are a majority of people making intelligent posts, and I welcome them with open arms, like siouxhockey, he seems like a good guy. Hope to see those of you that are intelligent football fans and good people in 'Bama, the rest of you people that are on my site to be idiots, F-you. I hope you would feel the same about any morons from my school that might come over here, and if there are any, I hope you would remove them from your site, cause they definately are not indicative of a majority of the population here at GVSU

You may want to take a look at your own "stewcarrier". Racist slurs, followed by an apology of sorts saying he was just being "funny". I won't copy it because I don't even want to see it posted here:

http://www.gvfootball.com/messageBoard/viewtopic.php?t=688

I believe this is your own administrator (is that you?):

I hope you give me a good reason to kick you ass... cause I sure as hell will,

Calling out someone to get their arse kicked is as juvenile as the posters you dislike. Does appear that you like to talk smack, judging from your posts.