SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX v. goofer tix at Mariucci - Nov 4 and 5

BeazSioux

After I put the measuring stick on interest in my posse this weekend, it looks like we may have a couple for each night. Single seats.

Send me a PM if you are still looking and I can let you know in the next couple of days if we will have them. Single seat prices were, and are, $45 each, plus a small handling charge fee from GopherSports. In short, your cost would be my cost.

Turns out we have two extras for BOTH Friday and Saturday games. These are single seats. $48 per, which is our cost.

I never mind the single seats in Mariucci. One can always stand if they wish and leave the seat open. Taking the seat for the action without some joker, even my buddies, in my ear during the game is actually quite refreshing. I can listen to their banter during the period breaks, or I can stay in my seat and enjoy conversation with other close by Sioux fans or any number of good natured Gopher fans who love their sport.

We are selling these on a BOTH NIGHTS basis only.