SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Marketing

Ole in MSP

Did anyone else notice the recent ads that UND has run on the Twins telecasts and the Vikings game over the weekend? Nicely done in my opinion. Wonder what the results will be and what the motivation is. I assume to reach more southern Minnesota HS kids and their folks on considering UND as an option after they graduate. I was surprised and impressed. Any one else?

Did anyone else notice the recent ads that UND has run on the Twins telecasts and the Vikings game over the weekend? Nicely done in my opinion. Wonder what the results will be and what the motivation is. I assume to reach more southern Minnesota HS kids and their folks on considering UND as an option after they graduate. I was surprised and impressed. Any one else?

I wasn't able to see it and I can't seem to find it online either. Happen to know of a link where I can watch them?

I wasn't able to see it and I can't seem to find it online either. Happen to know of a link where I can watch them?

They were on the Twins Fox Sports North channel 668 in the Twin cities and KARE channel 11 local broadcast of the Vikings game from Seattle. I do not know that they are on line anywhere. You could contact UND PR dept to see if they are going to be on again or available elsewhere.