SiouxSports.com Forum

Lucinda Williams / Rochester, MN May 18

We have two great seats for the May 18 Lucinda Williams show in Rochester. She never fails to knock the socks off.

Front and center in a small intimate theater. Our TicketBastard price for the pair is $105. That is our price to you as well.

Many may not know her. Those who do will vouch. We have seen her many times, both electric and acoustic. Amazing stuff.

We have two great seats for the May 18 Lucinda Williams show in Rochester. She never fails to knock the socks off.

Front and center in a small intimate theater. Our TicketBastard price for the pair is $105. That is our price to you as well.

Many may not know her. Those who do will vouch. We have seen her many times, both electric and acoustic. Amazing stuff.

Who? Just kidding. I used to live in Rochester, and it amazed me that there were really no concerts/sports/entertainment rolling through a city of that size. Grand Forks and Fargo get 10x the shows they get down there. I suppose downtown Minneapolis is about 1.5 hours from Rochester, so that plays into it.