SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR TICKETS

My fiancee and I can not go to the tournament. We have the ALL-TOURNAMENT package.

Section 216, Row 6.

We will let those go for $325 each. (the extra $25 is for the quick FedEx shipping).

jordanpsych@gmail.com is the address!

***EDIT by poster. $325 EACH.

So you are asking 650 for the pair? that's about 250 more that everyone else on this forum selling tickets. And tickets are still available through ticketmaster.

How much are the tickets from ticket master? Does any one know the game times for the Frozen Four games?

• Downvote 1

So you are asking 650 for the pair? that's about 250 more that everyone else on this forum selling tickets. And tickets are still available through ticketmaster.

I have seen them and got them at face value strait from the NCAA. There were still tickets available from Xcel as of this last week at face yet. From one Sioux fan to many others don't pay much more than the $198 face value.

I have seen them and got them at face value strait from the NCAA. There were still tickets available from Xcel as of this last week at face yet. From one Sioux fan to many others don't pay much more than the $198 face value.

They are also available at StubHub for much cheaper than his asking price too!

Ill take them.

My fiancee and I can not go to the tournament. We have the ALL-TOURNAMENT package.

Section 216, Row 6.

We will let those go for $325 each. (the extra $25 is for the quick FedEx shipping).

jordanpsych@gmail.com is the address!

***EDIT by poster. $325 EACH.