SiouxSports.com Forum

ND Senator email list

dmercedb

For those of you who want to write to our ND senators, I have compiled a list of their email addresses for you to copy and past. I got these addresses from the following site if you are interested in additional contact info on our senators: http://www.legis.nd.gov/docs/pdf/senateroster.pdf

Email list:

jandrist@nd.gov, sdberry@nd.gov, bbowman@nd.gov, raburckhard@nd.gov, rchristmann@nd.gov, dcook@nd.gov, ddever@nd.gov, jdotzenrod@nd.gov, rerbele@nd.gov, tfischer@nd.gov, tflakoll@nd.gov, lfreborg@nd.gov, tgrindberg@nd.gov, jheckaman@nd.gov, dhogue@nd.gov, rholmberg@nd.gov, rkilzer@nd.gov, jklein@nd.gov, kkrebsbach@nd.gov, llaffen@nd.gov, olarsen@nd.gov, galee@nd.gov, jlee@nd.gov, lluick@nd.gov, slyson@nd.gov, rmarcellais@nd.gov, tmathern@nd.gov, joetmiller@nd.gov, pmmurphy@nd.gov, cnelson@nd.gov, dnething@nd.gov, glnodland@nd.gov, doconnell@nd.gov, doehlke@nd.gov, colafson@nd.gov, lrobinson@nd.gov, dgschaible@nd.gov, macschneider@nd.gov, msitte@nd.gov, rsorvaag@nd.gov, bstenehjem@nd.gov, rtaylor@nd.gov, ctriplett@nd.gov, guglem@nd.gov, tmwanzek@nd.gov, rwardner@nd.gov, jwarner@nd.gov

• Upvote 1

not that this is the only way to address this issue with your senator, bringing up the referendum idea...

subject: HB 1263

Dear Senator *********,

Realizing that you are not on the education committee, but since you are the senator for my district, you are my connection. In regards to the House bill crossing over to the senate to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the University of North Dakota, would you be willing to make the following suggestion to someone in the proper position/committee? If the state would add a referral vote to the bill, the vote from Sioux County could be a de facto vote of the people of the Standing Rock tribe in gaining the tribe