SiouxSports.com Forum

Extra ticket for tonight in St. Cloud

shamus

Hello, a friend of mine from Fargo had to cancel on tonight's game in St. Cloud.

I'm in St. Paul and I'm driving up to St. Cloud this afternoon. I plan to be in town by 4:00. If any of you Sioux fans need an extra ticket, I could meet you at MC's or some other establishment downtown to exchange the ticket for face value. Leave me a PM here with your phone number, if interested. I'll be checking back frequently.

Go Sioux!

Hello, a friend of mine from Fargo had to cancel on tonight's game in St. Cloud.

I'm in St. Paul and I'm driving up to St. Cloud this afternoon. I plan to be in town by 4:00. If any of you Sioux fans need an extra ticket, I could meet you at MC's or some other establishment downtown to exchange the ticket for face value. Leave me a PM here with your phone number, if interested. I'll be checking back frequently.

Go Sioux!

Tempting...my son has a mites game in Prior Lake that wil end around 3:00 pm. I'd be flying solo so this might be a sweet move. I won't have access to SiouxSports.com but you can text me at 612-386-8207. I'm not sure I can pull it off but let me know price and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

MafiaMan

Tempting...my son has a mites game in Prior Lake that wil end around 3:00 pm. I'd be flying solo so this might be a sweet move. I won't have access to SiouxSports.com but you can text me at 612-386-8207. I'm not sure I can pull it off but let me know price and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

MafiaMan

text on the way.