SiouxSports.com Forum

Ali Borgen Celebration of Life

ticklethetwine

Here is the info from her Care Pages site.

"For those of you on Facebook, the event info is here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123257257740090

If you would like a party flyer to send via email, or to print and share, please email me at wmoen@designaz.net.

Here are the updated party details:

Sunday, January 9th

1-3pm

The Ramada Inn and Conference Center

1205 N 43rd St (Exit 141)

Grand Forks, ND

EVERYONE WELCOME!

Celebration of a Lifetime starring Ali Borgen

Theme: Hollywood Red Carpet

Dress: Glam It Up! Dress as your favorite movie star, celebrity or cartoon character OR come as you are! Just come!

Activities: Meet & Greet Photo Opp, Live Music, Refreshments, Karaoke, Silent Auction, Slideshow, Henna Tattoos & More!

(Silent auction donations, please contact: Sarah Heitkamp at sarahmheitkamp@yahoo.com.) The silent auction will benefit childhood cancer research, as Ali wishes.

We want as many people at the event BEFORE OR BY 1pm as possible. We want a HUGE PAPARAZZI feel as Ali arrives to the Red Carpet! We want to make her feel like the star that she is!

Donations directly to the Borgens are accepted as well - to help with day to day expenses, as well as staggering medical costs. Mail Donations to:

Rich & Karen Borgen

2606 6th Ave. N

Grand Forks, ND 58203

OR

ALI BORGEN FUND

Citizens Community Credit Union

1215 N 42nd St

Grand Forks, ND 58203

Also watch the Grand Forks Herald for a story (I believe tomorrow) on the Celebration of a Lifetime!!! Special thanks to Chuck Haga!

There are so many people to thank for their time & energy in making this an amazing, star-studded event, honoring our Sweet Ali! It's truly awe-inspiring! I hope each and every one of you know how special you are to our family. God bless you all!"

Here is her story in todays GF Herald http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/188978

• 3 weeks later...

As a parent it has to be the worst feeling in the world to have to go through. I would rather walk 10 times through hell than have to go through what Ali and her parents did. Peace be with you Ali. The one thing that makes me feel somewhat better is the fact that you are not suffering anymore. You are now whole again and hopefully playing with all the other little children. God speed Ali B.

• Upvote 1