SiouxSports.com Forum

NEED - 4 BOTH NIGHTS GOPHER SERIES

AZSIOUX

Gopherz claims to have just scored two sets of four, or a total of eight, for EACH night from a buddy of his in the box office. Since he last reported that he only needed three singles for Saturday night to get into the building, I suspect that he will have plenty of tickets available, at his cost or only slightly above,to help out you AZSIOUX, as well as all of the other Sioux fans who are looking for tickets here.

How Gopherz scored eight, for each night, in two sets of four only this week for a game with this demand is beyond me, but he has the tickets and, being a good college hockey fan, is likely willing to sell them at a fair cost rather than try to scalp them here or elsewhere.

Right 'Pherz?

Gopherz claims to have just scored two sets of four, or a total of eight, for EACH night from a buddy of his in the box office. Since he last reported that he only needed three singles for Saturday night to get into the building, I suspect that he will have plenty of tickets available, at his cost or only slightly above,to help out you AZSIOUX, as well as all of the other Sioux fans who are looking for tickets here.

How Gopherz scored eight, for each night, in two sets of four only this week for a game with this demand is beyond me, but he has the tickets and, being a good college hockey fan, is likely willing to sell them at a fair cost rather than try to scalp them here or elsewhere.

Right 'Pherz?

I could use 4 for friday night if any has any call or txt 701 6401291