SiouxSports.com Forum

Out of town (Mpls) Sioux fans

CRC

mksioux,

Yes, I did buy the system I had earlier posted a link for.  The guy (a good scotsman, by the way, who looked and sounded like he could have been Jackie Stewart's son) who aimed my dish for me offers complete installation for $125.  Other than the aiming, it's all pretty routine stuff.  If you can say assemble a kid's bicycle and hook up a vcr, you can probably do the rest yourself.

Hmmmm....a child's bicycle you say.....I better get the installer. ;);):D J/K...I could probably handle that.

I'm leaning toward getting it...now I just need to clear it with my wife. ;);)

No sound again for the hockey game, but it looked like if would have been Sweeney/Bredahl and I would have muted them in favor of an internet delayed Hennessey/O'Keefe anyway. No shame in being compared disfavorably to Tim/Tim. Those guys would put nearly every NHL p-b-p/color tandem to shame.

One has to feel truly blessed as a Sioux fan knowing that the REA is our home arena, DB is our coach, TH is our play-by-play man, and Scott Hennen is our rink announcer.

Time to show Minnecentric U that the Ralph is the home of your University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!!! It's for sure that next weekend will present much more of a challenge than this weekend did. :D

I agree that I'd rather listen to Tim and Tim, but I won't have that option in my living room since my computer and my living room are in different rooms on different floors. I wonder who the appropriate contact would be at UND or REA to get information on what the problem might be.