SiouxSports.com Forum

Extra Sioux/ Gopher tickets for Friday night

labman_21

Just a heads up if they are truly in the student section there is no reserved seating and you must have a valid student ID to use them. Otherwise you will have to go pay extra at the box office to get in with them. The student section is for STUDENTS. Hence the name. Sell them to a sioux fan. There are plenty looking.

Just a heads up if they are truly in the student section there is no reserved seating and you must have a valid student ID to use them. Otherwise you will have to go pay extra at the box office to get in with them. The student section is for STUDENTS. Hence the name. Sell them to a sioux fan. There are plenty looking.

Already paid full face value for the tickets. They open up unsold student tickets to the general public after a certain date. Don't care who I sell them to as long as I get back what I paid for them. Everyone should be able to enjoy this intense rivalry game be it either a Sioux fan or a Gopher fan. I really don't care.

Hi,

I just happen to have 2 extra tickets to the Sioux/Gopher game on Friday night. They are in the Student section standing room only. Tickets list row of G21 seats 112 and 113. Send me a message at labman_21@yahoo.com if interested.

Tickets have been sold!!!