SiouxSports.com Forum

USF at UND

The Sicatoka

AS a fellow Coo follower, I would like to point out the Media in town is NOT all for the COO, If you look on Keloland.com you're most likely to see USD, Augie/SDSU on the main page. Yes we are a NAIA team, but we are taking a chance and moving up in the Division, With that said The Coo, will bring their A game as they do everyweek. UND might have better players in spots but I'd give the Coaching to USF. They will be ready to play, I hope its a good game all around. Teams don't win 20 ina row for nothing. No matter what Division it is...

AS a fellow Coo follower, I would like to point out the Media in town is NOT all for the COO, If you look on Keloland.com you're most likely to see USD, Augie/SDSU on the main page. Yes we are a NAIA team, but we are taking a chance and moving up in the Division, With that said The Coo, will bring their A game as they do everyweek. UND might have better players in spots but I'd give the Coaching to USF. They will be ready to play, I hope its a good game all around. Teams don't win 20 ina row for nothing. No matter what Division it is...

I don't think many people are taking USF lightly. I'm just curious about what, if anything can be taken from the fact that former perennial NCC football doormat Morningside has competed quite well with Sioux Falls the past few years. Is Morningside better now than when they were dII, or might that suggest that the top of NAIA would not fare very well against a good dII team/decent FCS team?