SiouxSports.com Forum

1 ticket lower bowl for Gopher series

YaneA

I have to go out of town unexpectedly. I have 1 ticket both nights to Gopher series, lower bowl, sec. 114, row K (end Sioux defend twice). I am in Grand Forks. You would need to pick the ticket up from me before Tues. Oct. 13. PM me with an offer.

I have to go out of town unexpectedly. I have 1 ticket both nights to Gopher series, lower bowl, sec. 114, row K (end Sioux defend twice). I am in Grand Forks. You would need to pick the ticket up from me before Tues. Oct. 13. PM me with an offer.

Aw, c'mon! I know it's only one seat, but surely one of you Siouxsports readers is friendless, or a loner by choice, or can be satisfied just to text high-fives to your posse across the rink?! I'm not looking to make a killing; I'll take face value but I do need a local buyer and I have to sell the ticket quickly. Can anyone help me out?

I can give you $100 for the both of them. But that's all I can afford. So you can sell it to someone else if you get a better offer. But I would love to go to the games!

$100 is fine. I'd be thrilled to have a Sioux fan who will yell like hell in my stead sit there. I'm sending you a PM.