SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket question?

Can any of you tell me about where the student seating is in the Ralph.....I was able to get some tickets after student seating opened up today but have no idea where the seats are. My previous tickets I've had up there don't look like this. This is what's listed on my receipt. Thanks in advance!

Section

STUD

Row

G30

Seats

136 - 138

Can any of you tell me about where the student seating is in the Ralph.....I was able to get some tickets after student seating opened up today but have no idea where the seats are. My previous tickets I've had up there don't look like this. This is what's listed on my receipt. Thanks in advance!

Section

STUD

Row

G30

Seats

136 - 138

Yeah it is typically in sections 307 to 310. Go early because students will show up early to get to the best seats.

Seats are first come first serve, you don't have any assigned seats. If you are a family, be ready for rowdy students

and probably some cussing. But a ticket to the Gopher game is hard to come by!!! I ended up getting student tickets

too...

Section

STUD

Row

G30

Seats

136 - 138

Also, 'NO BEER' in those sections either. Drink up between periods!! That is if you will be drinking at the game.