SiouxSports.com Forum

FB tickets for sale--10/3 and 10/10

siouxjoy

Due to work obligations and family events, I am sad to say I will miss the first two home football games of the season. So, I am hoping to give a fellow Sioux fan the opportunity to enjoy them.

I have two seats in section 216, row D at about the 24 yard line. They are actually pretty good seats (in my opinion, anyway). :lol:

Anyway, I really only want to gain what I spent for them, so I am asking $25 a pair for each game.

Individual tickets go on sale on Sept 12, and the asking prices for each game are:

10/3 (Homecoming, vs. USD) $21/ticket

10/10 (Potato Bowl, vs. Stonybrook) $18/ticket

When you consider the awesome Ticketmaster fees, I am offering you a deal! ???

PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...
Due to work obligations and family events, I am sad to say I will miss the first two home football games of the season. So, I am hoping to give a fellow Sioux fan the opportunity to enjoy them.

I have two seats in section 216, row D at about the 24 yard line. They are actually pretty good seats (in my opinion, anyway). :)

Anyway, I really only want to gain what I spent for them, so I am asking $25 a pair for each game.

Individual tickets go on sale on Sept 12, and the asking prices for each game are:

10/3 (Homecoming, vs. USD) $21/ticket

10/10 (Potato Bowl, vs. Stonybrook) $18/ticket

When you consider the awesome Ticketmaster fees, I am offering you a deal! :D

PM me if interested.

;)

Okay, so obviously the 10/3 game has passed, but I still have two tickets to this Saturday's game. If anyone is dying to see the Sioux take on another bunch of Seawolves, let me know!

Seats only four rows from the field, basically half price (or buy one get one free, if you prefer).

Let me know!

Go Sioux!