SiouxSports.com Forum

Text alerts?

franchise

Don't know if this is mentioned in another thread or not but.........

Not a text alert but here is a phone number you can call for all kinds of info, including sports.

800-555-8355

It's called "Tell Me". I use it all the time for sports scores, stock quotes, etc. when i'm on the road.

Just call and it'll ask you what catagory you want say "Sports" then it will ask you to say the name of the sport you want, "College Hockey",then "North Dakota".

Here is another option for it.....

TellMe for Blackberry

Send me $20 and your cell phone number and I'll send you updates on the Sioux game. :lol:

Is that $20 per game? :sad:

Am I nuts or was there something at one time that sent out game updates?

Our couple friends planned a getaway on Final 5 weekend! Friday, I'll watch the game from the hot tub in our room, but Saturday is going to be on issue. :)

Is that $20 per game? :lol:

Am I nuts or was there something at one time that sent out game updates?

Our couple friends planned a getaway on Final 5 weekend! Friday, I'll watch the game from the hot tub in our room, but Saturday is going to be on issue. :sad:

your not nuts - I signed up and got them a couple of years ago but then they abruptly stopped at the end of the year. I can't remember who sponsored them though.