SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final 5 Tickets

Thinking about going to the Final 5 next weekend for the games. Haven't ever been to them before, so this is new to me. A couple questions:

1. Can you buy single game tickets? Or do they have to be purchased as whole tournament packages?

2. If single game purchases are available, are they pretty easy to walk up and buy on gameday?

3. How much would single game tickets be, per seat?

4. How much are tournament packages, per seat?

Thanks in advance to anybody who has answers to any of these questions.

Thinking about going to the Final 5 next weekend for the games. Haven't ever been to them before, so this is new to me. A couple questions:

1. Can you buy single game tickets? Or do they have to be purchased as whole tournament packages?

2. If single game purchases are available, are they pretty easy to walk up and buy on gameday?

3. How much would single game tickets be, per seat?

4. How much are tournament packages, per seat?

Thanks in advance to anybody who has answers to any of these questions.

Most of your questions could be answered by going to Ticketmaster.com. Tickets are available by package or by single game, the single game tickets went on sale recently. Ticket prices vary by location and by game. The single game tickets look like they are all $13 for the upper levels for all games. The rest of the single game tickets are $18 for Thursday, $33 for Friday afternoon, $23 for Saturday afternoon and $43 for Friday and Saturday evenings. Ticket packages are $66 for upper deck and $151 for all others. Of course you have to add Ticketmaster fees to all of these prices.

Ticket availability per game depends on who is playing. Minnesota games sometimes sell out, the others usually don't. But even the sold out games you can usually find a ticket. A few years ago I had a free ticket for the UND game on Friday afternoon so I didn't try to buy for Friday night and Saturday until Friday night. I walked up and was told that Friday night was sold out (Minnesota was playing). They had plenty of tickets for both Saturday games. I bought them and walked outside where I was offered a single seat on the lower level for face value before I could walk half the length of the building. Plenty of others were selling also. So you can always find a seat.

Most of your questions could be answered by going to Ticketmaster.com. Tickets are available by package or by single game, the single game tickets went on sale recently. Ticket prices vary by location and by game. The single game tickets look like they are all $13 for the upper levels for all games. The rest of the single game tickets are $18 for Thursday, $33 for Friday afternoon, $23 for Saturday afternoon and $43 for Friday and Saturday evenings. Ticket packages are $66 for upper deck and $151 for all others. Of course you have to add Ticketmaster fees to all of these prices.

Ticket availability per game depends on who is playing. Minnesota games sometimes sell out, the others usually don't. But even the sold out games you can usually find a ticket. A few years ago I had a free ticket for the UND game on Friday afternoon so I didn't try to buy for Friday night and Saturday until Friday night. I walked up and was told that Friday night was sold out (Minnesota was playing). They had plenty of tickets for both Saturday games. I bought them and walked outside where I was offered a single seat on the lower level for face value before I could walk half the length of the building. Plenty of others were selling also. So you can always find a seat.

Thanks for the info, 82SiouxGuy. Very helpful.