SiouxSports.com Forum

2009 Frozen Four tickets are now out!

Wookie#12

Hey I just got my 2009 Frozen Four tickets. Upper Bowl as the usual, but at least not behind the net.

Sec. 419 Row B

Large ticket 3.5" X 8.5" one for each night.

Hoping for the best and hoping to see all by Sioux friends in D.C. :D

Has anyone been to the Verizon Center for a Caps game to know how well the seats are in the place to make a comment?

Hey I just got my 2009 Frozen Four tickets. Upper Bowl as the usual, but at least not behind the net.

Sec. 419 Row B

Large ticket 3.5" X 8.5" one for each night.

Hoping for the best and hoping to see all by Sioux friends in D.C. :D

Has anyone been to the Verizon Center for a Caps game to know how well the seats are in the place to make a comment?

I saw a Caps/Sharks game there a few years back. I remember thinking it was a nice place. Most seats looked to be pretty good. It's not the Ralph of course, but then again, nothing compares to the Ralph. Hope you enjoy the games.

Got my tickets yesterday and we are in Section 433. Staying at the Crown Plaza, The Hamilton and flying in from the cities on Wednesday,April 9. Looking forward to a good time!!! First Ncaa Final Four!

My (kind of) daughter lives 30 minutes from DC so I'll be staying with her but I am thinking about getting a room near the arena for Saturday night so we can participate in some hockey 'revelry' after the C game. Then we wouldn't have to worry about driving or taking the Metro. :D