SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher - Sioux Tickets Available

LFSPRO

I have several interested parties and still need to make a phone call to see how many I still have available. The tickets are general admission in the student section however the tickets do say "Beer Allowed". Our cost with the various charges was $48.60 per seat.

My understanding is that these tickets would be in the upper bowl.

Since I have had so many requests if you are still interested in these tickets please send another PM with an offer.

I have several interested parties and still need to make a phone call to see how many I still have available. The tickets are general admission in the student section however the tickets do say "Beer Allowed". Our cost with the various charges was $48.60 per seat.

My understanding is that these tickets would be in the upper bowl.

Since I have had so many requests if you are still interested in these tickets please send another PM with an offer.

My Wife and I have General Admission tickets and plan to stand in the Bar behind the club seats. I think the point of a General Admission ticket is to allow you to get in the door. As long as there is an open seat (or open space for that matter) anywhere in the Ralph, it is fair game!

My Wife and I have General Admission tickets and plan to stand in the Bar behind the club seats. I think the point of a General Admission ticket is to allow you to get in the door. As long as there is an open seat (or open space for that matter) anywhere in the Ralph, it is fair game!

No i don't think that is the point of general admission. General admission seats are any seat in section 307-310 that is open, is fair game. if your theory was correct then everyones ticket would say General Admission.

No i don't think that is the point of general admission. General admission seats are any seat in section 307-310 that is open, is fair game. if your theory was correct then everyones ticket would say General Admission.

I do believe a general admission ticket allows you to sit in any open seat in the building