SiouxSports.com Forum

4 tickets available for Saturday night against AA

82SiouxGuy

Work is getting in the way again and I can't make it to the game on Saturday night. But that opens up 4 seats for someone else. I have 4 tickets at the top of Section 306 available for sale. This is the end that UND shoots twice each game. The tickets are in Grand Forks and we can arrange an easy pickup. I'm asking $20 each. Would like to sell all 4 together if possible, but might consider by the pair. Post on this thread or send me a PM if you are interested in the tickets.

Work is getting in the way again and I can't make it to the game on Saturday night. But that opens up 4 seats for someone else. I have 4 tickets at the top of Section 306 available for sale. This is the end that UND shoots twice each game. The tickets are in Grand Forks and we can arrange an easy pickup. I'm asking $20 each. Would like to sell all 4 together if possible, but might consider by the pair. Post on this thread or send me a PM if you are interested in the tickets.

still have ticks avail??

Thanks.

I am interested in these tickets if they are still available. Please call me at 739-4950. My name is Rudy Thank you!!