SiouxSports.com Forum

Trenbeath?

siouxeeetness

This was in the Herald today:

link

I guess we are going to have to wait and see. I have a hard time taking the media's word right after the game, especially when we know Caufield had a significant enough injury to miss the whole game. Anytime someone leaves the game early to go to the locker room it is not a good sign. If i was a betting man I say Trenbeath's status isn't good and they are trying to stay hush hush about it.

I guess we are going to have to wait and see. I have a hard time taking the media's word right after the game, especially when we know Caufield had a significant enough injury to miss the whole game. Anytime someone leaves the game early to go to the locker room it is not a good sign. If i was a betting man I say Trenbeath's status isn't good and they are trying to stay hush hush about it.

On Sioux Sports Extra last night, Mussman's comments seemed to suggest that as between Caufield and Trenbeath, Caufield's injury may be at least somewhat serious, whereas Trenbeath's probably wasn't but that was just the impression I got.

hopefully, these guys will be ready to go at least in two weeks. I'm kind of thinking the same thing that caufield might be out this week but trenbeth will play

Heard the bad news today. Caufield is out this week with a sprained shoulder, while Trenbeath's MRI unfortunately came back positive and he has torn ligaments in his knee. Sounds like he is going to try and play through it the rest of the season instead of having season ending surgery. Not sure if he's making the UC Davis game or not.