SiouxSports.com Forum

Two Extras for Saturday Night's Game in Mankato

MafiaMan

Had a friend/wife combo back out of going to Mankato for Saturday's game. If you're interested in buying a pair ($50), please let me know. I'll be leaving Bloomington Saturday afternoon and coming back immediately after the game...if you're looking for carpool incentives, it's a possibility.

Had a friend/wife combo back out of going to Mankato for Saturday's game. If you're interested in buying a pair ($50), please let me know. I'll be leaving Bloomington Saturday afternoon and coming back immediately after the game...if you're looking for carpool incentives, it's a possibility.

Hey, I would really like these tickets. I am going to be in Mankato this weekend and would like to go to a game. Can you call me at 701-739-4950 my name is Rudy. Thank You!!

Hey, I would really like these tickets. I am going to be in Mankato this weekend and would like to go to a game. Can you call me at 701-739-4950 my name is Rudy. Thank You!!

Left you a voice mail a few minutes ago. Hopefully you're still interested in purchasing as I'm still interested in selling!

Leaving right away after the game? No Mettlers? What has happened to you MM?