SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone ever rent their suite?

I am wondering if anyone ever rents their suite by the game and if so could you message me with games available and pricing? Thank you!!

I think the ralph has at least 1 suite that they rent out. Not sure how much but i am sure if you call them they will be able to answer any questions you have.

The time I checked into getting a suite there were a few available; not all available for every game. I believe the REA does have at least one that does not belong to a season ticket holder. Apparently, suite season ticket holders let the REA know when they will not be using their suites and put them up for rent. You can get 10 person up to (I think) 25 person suites. It's not cheap and it's per night not per series. If you get a good number of people together who want to 'experience' the REA from a suite, it can be a good time.

I think the ralph has at least 1 suite that they rent out. Not sure how much but i am sure if you call them they will be able to answer any questions you have.

On the tour I took this summer,- Ralph's Suite is always available to rent unless his family comes to town to watch a game. That happens a couple times a year I was told. And from what I remember, it was something like $3200 for his suite and tickets to the game.