SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo Force

andrea6977

The game was good the fans were not it felt like i was the only one cheering at all until a goal, i mean its like the first hockey game in such a long time people! Within the first 5 minutes there was a fight our guy lost and dislocated his shoulder. the score was 1-0 after the first Sioux falls they scored with 8 seconds left to go into the 2nd we scored one and then another but then once again with 8 seconds left they scored to tie it up. They fell apart in the 3rd letting 2 goals in during the Force power play that was ugly! The final score was 5-2. Mike Lee looked really great as a goalie he only let in 1 in the first so im thinking he may get starting goalie position. Nick Thielen looked pretty good as home town kid, i forget his name but the players numbers that looked good to me were 15 and 25 (Joshua Birkholz.) it was a sold out game which was awesome to see too bad it didnt feel like it with the lack of crowd noise.

The game was good the fans were not it felt like i was the only one cheering at all until a goal, i mean its like the first hockey game in such a long time people! Within the first 5 minutes there was a fight our guy lost and dislocated his shoulder. the score was 1-0 after the first Sioux falls they scored with 8 seconds left to go into the 2nd we scored one and then another but then once again with 8 seconds left they scored to tie it up. They fell apart in the 3rd letting 2 goals in during the Force power play that was ugly! The final score was 5-2. Mike Lee looked really great as a goalie he only let in 1 in the first so im thinking he may get starting goalie position. Nick Thielen looked pretty good as home town kid, i forget his name but the players numbers that looked good to me were 15 and 25 (Joshua Birkholz.) it was a sold out game which was awesome to see too bad it didnt feel like it with the lack of crowd noise.

With all the tickets they gave away, I hope it was a full house!