SiouxSports.com Forum

Semifinal Tickets

Dden1

Will we be able to leave after UND game and come back into arena? I want to give tickets to second game to brother in law who is Notre Dame fan.

I am pretty sure the answer is no. I know that at regional tournaments you are not allowed to return if you leave the building. I would assume that this would be similar. They want to prevent people from sharing seats, in other words they don't want people doing exactly what you want to do.

I am pretty sure the answer is no. I know that at regional tournaments you are not allowed to return if you leave the building. I would assume that this would be similar. They want to prevent people from sharing seats, in other words they don't want people doing exactly what you want to do.

I actually thought I read somewhere that you can leave and come back. Not 100% sure though.

Will we be able to leave after UND game and come back into arena? I want to give tickets to second game to brother in law who is Notre Dame fan.

I thought I read something that you can leave, just make sure the ticket is scanned when you leave. Otherwise they will not let you back in when you scan it to get back in. Just what I read, don't know if it is official.

I thought I read something that you can leave, just make sure the ticket is scanned when you leave. Otherwise they will not let you back in when you scan it to get back in. Just what I read, don't know if it is official.

That was St. Louis, where they gave more time between games.

This is set up for an hour between games, like any other double billed night.