SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank You YaneA and AZSioux

JESUS,family,rutgers

This week two of the biggest Fighting Sioux fans, YaneA and AZSioux, did something very kind and generous for patients and their families who are battling Alzheimers in Minnesota and North Dakota. Thank you both VERY much for your part in helping the cause and in honoring my Dad. North Dakota fans should be very proud of you. For those who are interested, the website for the Alzheimers Association of Minnesota and North Dakota is www.alzmndak.org.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!Visit My Website

This week two of the biggest Fighting Sioux fans, YaneA and AZSioux, did something very kind and generous for patients and their families who are battling Alzheimers in Minnesota and North Dakota. Thank you both VERY much for your part in helping the cause and in honoring my Dad. North Dakota fans should be very proud of you. For those who are interested, the website for the Alzheimers Association of Minnesota and North Dakota is www.alzmndak.org.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!Visit My Website

Nice work!