SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Regional Tickets (Both Days)

I have two extra Madison regional ticket packages for sale. They are Section 115 Row H Seats 9-10, this is normally in the student section behind the net that the home team attacks twice (should be us as the highest seed). I am selling them at the face value of $65 + the $5 processing fee per seat for a total of $140. The tickets are at will-call so we will have to meet before the game to exchange the tickets.

I have two extra Madison regional ticket packages for sale. They are Section 115 Row H Seats 9-10, this is normally in the student section behind the net that the home team attacks twice (should be us as the highest seed). I am selling them at face the value of $65 + the $5 processing fee per seat for a total of $140. The tickets are at will-call so we will have to meet before the game to exchange the tickets.

Shoot! I have to work Sunday afternoon but would love to see the game Saturday. I'd be willing to buy a set for both days though. Would you sell just one set? I can figure out where to sleep Saturday night later. I guess there's always my car... :D

If someone else will offer to take the other one off of my hands I will, otherwise I would rather not break them up. So if anyone else is looking for a single ticket, please post on this thread and you and Sioux-cia can split the pair.

I am looking for two tickets. PM sent.

Esox

Shoot! I have to work Sunday afternoon but would love to see the game Saturday. I'd be willing to buy a set for both days though. Would you sell just one set? I can figure out where to sleep Saturday night later. I guess there's always my car... :D

I am going Saturday but can't stay for Sunday. I have one seat available for Sunday section 108 Row c Seat 1. anyone interested? I will be coming from Milwaukee attending the game and then going to Minneapolis after the Saturday game. Center Ice oposite the benches.