SiouxSports.com Forum

New Sioux Video Idea

cfm567b27

If their going to do an intro it can't have an F bomb dropped in it. I always think they need to honor more of the history in a Sioux intro, they do in that one video, but I don't think its enough

Below is the Hawks video they play right before the Blackhawks take the ice. We have so much history here at UND, I feel like we need to display it a lot more. I know thats bad considering are arena is all history, but pictures on the wall don't pump up the crowd in the arena.

Blackhawks "The Orchard"

I also think the Sioux should do a lot of what the Blackhawks did this past year and have a specific player night to honor former greats. No number retirement, but a big event before the game to honor former players.

Hrkac or a Hrkac circus night

Belfour

Gino

Blais

Blake

Christian

Murray

Hull/Mikita Montage

If their going to do an intro it can't have an F bomb dropped in it. I always think they need to honor more of the history in a Sioux intro, they do in that one video, but I don't think its enough

Below is the Hawks video they play right before the Blackhawks take the ice. We have so much history here at UND, I feel like we need to display it a lot more. I know thats bad considering are arena is all history, but pictures on the wall don't pump up the crowd in the arena.

Blackhawks "The Orchard"

I also think the Sioux should do a lot of what the Blackhawks did this past year and have a specific player night to honor former greats. No number retirement, but a big event before the game to honor former players.

Belfour

Gino

Blais

Blake

Christian

Murray

Hull/Mikita Montage

Ahh the F bomb of course would be removed in an edited version......however the video needs to pump up the crowd not be a history lesson (in my opinion)....nothing can pump up a crowd more than Disturbed, POD, GODSMACK et al....

Blackhawks "The Orchard"

Belfour

Gino

Blais

Blake

Christian

Murray

Hull/Mikita Montage

NHL Video portal doesn't work for me. In case it doesn't work for you either here's another version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHLqMLvVLM