SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets for sale for All Games this weekend!

jlemire

I have 2 strips to all three games this weekend that I want to get rid of (asking exactly what I payed for them plus shipping) I was going to come down but decided to take the chance that the boys will be in the frozen four and book that trip! lemme know if you need them (would be willing to split up as well)

I have 2 strips to all three games this weekend that I want to get rid of (asking exactly what I payed for them plus shipping) I was going to come down but decided to take the chance that the boys will be in the frozen four and book that trip! lemme know if you need them (would be willing to split up as well)

I would take two tickets to saturday, and if they can't be split, i would try to work something out.

kmiller56@hotmail.com

701-212-6003

I have someone who is interested, what is the location of the tickets