SiouxSports.com Forum

Satellite Coordinates for Saturday's Game?

Reformed Gphr Fan

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but does anyone have the FSSN coordinates for this afternoon's game? We had to change them twice for last weekend's games and now we don't know which to use...

Thanks!

I just posted above...... I think we posted at the same time :D

Same place as the last "daytime" game.........

I'm not getting anything at that frequency.....

I am getting the the CBS Newsfeed at 12710. Is this the same damn satellite I'm supposed to be on? I haven't moved my dish all year. IA6 is the bird.

YES same satellite!

Try another Auto scan!

nothing. I'm getting CBS on a Quality of 42. Do I need to tweak the dish or something? Is this new frequency going out with less power than the 12031 was? I'm in Ohio, does that make a difference being this far out east?

Sometimes the footprint may not cover all areas, but that does not seem to be the issue as I am getting signal Quality of 73% (A wee bit less than usual (I also was getting 76% when the broadcast started) )

There may be a similar transponder in use on an adjacent satellite pulling the signal. I do not suggest moving the dish, but if you do then mark the pole with a pen so you can get back to this position. I would not loosen the dish but from behind pull GENTLY on each side of the dish while watching the signal quality of thei transponder, do the same at the top and bottom of dish.

Try manually entering the transponder, try SR 4874 - 4880 again while watching Signal Quality.

ok I'll try that.

I did change the LNB type from "single" to "Universal" and got the CBS newspath in the 11 thousand frequncy range, and also pulled in two Macy's networks and some other things. But no UND game. SHould I be using universal over single for LNB setting?

I'll tweak as you suggested in the meanwhile.

Im using a brand new sonicview 4000 FYI.

Im using a brand new sonicview 4000 FYI.

YEEEECH! :D

Depends on the LNB.

remember a Standard LNB the L.O. (LND Freq.) is 10750

a universal LNB the L.O. should be 9750-10600

Since I don't know what LNB type you have (Read what it says on the LNB to be sure) the CBS feeds should be at

Freq. 11711

Pol. V

SR. 14312

http://www.lyngsat.com/galaxy26.html

nothing. I'm getting CBS on a Quality of 42. Do I need to tweak the dish or something? Is this new frequency going out with less power than the 12031 was?

42 for CBS would be really low on the traxis, probably wouldn't have a picture, not sure with the sonicview.

The power on this new tp was better than the best I've seen on the old tp last weekend, but my quality is much lower today (60s).

are you at your 651-768-9150 number. Can I buy a half hour of your time to troubleshoot this with you on the phone?

No charge for Sioux fans :D

651-768-9150

But remember I don't have that receiver.