SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BISON Game Thread

AZSIOUX

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but up until this year I've really had no reason to follow the Sioux. Now that I have something invested in the team, what is the best way to follow them for games? I remember last year since I'm a Wisconsin fan watching a game from the Ralph on web cast. Do they do that every game? I believe it was free when I did it last year is that always the case? Any help would be appreciated.

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but up until this year I've really had no reason to follow the Sioux. Now that I have something invested in the team, what is the best way to follow them for games? I remember last year since I'm a Wisconsin fan watching a game from the Ralph on web cast. Do they do that every game? I believe it was free when I did it last year is that always the case? Any help would be appreciated.

59.95 for webcast season pass for all home games or i think audio may be free but you have to sign up at fightingsioux.com

Last year was a trial version for video webcast. This year, you have to pay for it ($60). It all depends what you want. For the longest time, I went with just audio, and that was fine at that time, since I couldn't go to the game live.