SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking For Another Sioux Hockey Game on DVD

LeftyZL

Ok, so I've contacted a ton of people trying to narrow down the exact date on this game, and thanks(I Hope) to Brad Schlossman, I think I found it.

As the topic title states, I'm looking for the February 15, 1998 at the Old Ralph vs. the Gophers where UND was down 3-0 going into the 3rd period, scored 5 un-answered goals against Steve DeBus and the the Old Ralph wouldn't stop shaking. It was an unbelieveable game and I want it on DVD if possible. If anyone has this game on DVD or VHS, and is willing to make a copy of it on to a DVD, please contact me via either a PM or at LeftyZL@hotmail.com

Ok, so I've contacted a ton of people trying to narrow down the exact date on this game, and thanks(I Hope) to Brad Schlossman, I think I found it.

As the topic title states, I'm looking for the February 15, 1998 at the Old Ralph vs. the Gophers where UND was down 3-0 going into the 3rd period, scored 5 un-answered goals against Steve DeBus and the the Old Ralph wouldn't stop shaking. It was an unbelieveable game and I want it on DVD if possible. If anyone has this game on DVD or VHS, and is willing to make a copy of it on to a DVD, please contact me via either a PM or at LeftyZL@hotmail.com

Let me check in a lil bit. I can't remember which Gopher-Sioux game I have with a 3rd period comeback, but I'm thinking its the one the same year as the national championship. I'll check it and get back to you.

try davek

I have that game on DVD, as do a few other members on the board, as I've sent it to about 5 people :glare: . I'd make you a copy if my video equipment was up and running. I'm hoping that it will be up in the next month, but I may have to buy the independent satellite for home games first, since the deal through fightingsioux.com sucks so much. I do plan to have it up and running sometime this season though!! I'm a teacher though, so I'm poor! :D If you don't find it from someone else, I'll make you a copy when I'm up and running again.

EDIT: I think I sent that game to PCM, so he should have the technology skills to burn you a copy. :)

Okay, I just happened to check E-bay after I posted, and I won the piece of video equipment I needed, so I should have it within a week. Providing it works (they say it does, but you never know with the yahoos on E-bay), I should be up and running again in a week or so. If you don't have someone to give you that game by then, I'll be make a copy.

Okay, I just happened to check E-bay after I posted, and I won the piece of video equipment I needed, so I should have it within a week. Providing it works (they say it does, but you never know with the yahoos on E-bay), I should be up and running again in a week or so. If you don't have someone to give you that game by then, I'll be make a copy.

It's not an urgent request, just a game I really want to re-live and show my fiance. One of the better games I can recall from the Old Ralph.

I just moved to Duluth, so whenever it's convenient for you, let me know. I can send you a check if needed first or however you want the transaction done. Let me know.