SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Player Interviews

siouxguyinstpaul

He gives a great interview - well spoken, humble, focused and quick with the compliments. I have also noticed that all our lads treat one another as family. Notice the nicknames? - Duncs - Chorns - Beans - Osh - Fabes - ( I know I missed many) - team attitude is first, foremost and obvious.

He gives a great interview - well spoken, humble, focused and quick with the compliments. I have also noticed that all our lads treat one another as family. Notice the nicknames? - Duncs - Chorns - Beans - Osh - Fabes - ( I know I missed many) - team attitude is first, foremost and obvious.

Haven't you ever seen Bull Durham. They memorize what to say ahead of time (unless you are JT and get interviewed after winning the World's in a shootout!) so they don't make a$$es out of themselves.

Or, I suppose, they could just be smart and articulate and like each other... but I am learning toward the Bull Durham explanation...

:silly:

Haven't you ever seen Bull Durham. They memorize what to say ahead of time (unless you are JT and get interviewed after winning the World's in a shootout!) so they don't make a$$es out of themselves.

Or, I suppose, they could just be smart and articulate and like each other... but I am learning toward the Bull Durham explanation...

:silly:

ok sport - my disillusionment - did not realize that this was a movie and scripts were written with regard to all parties involved for these 18-24 year old actors.