SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver

rorwizard

So... I moved out of town for this semester, but i'm going to have the chance to see the Denver game sat night. Say I was looking to accure a ticket in the general vicinity of some other sioux fans... how would i go about doing that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So... I moved out of town for this semester, but i'm going to have the chance to see the Denver game sat night. Say I was looking to accure a ticket in the general vicinity of some other sioux fans... how would i go about doing that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm in section 6 row 2 both nights, I was told by a guy I know that works for Denver U. that this is a hot spot for Sioux fans.

call UND

Who else is going to the games? Would anyone be interested in meeting up before one or both of the games for drinks? There's a bar about 2 blocks from the arena that would be easy to find and stumble over to the game from.

I'm going both nights, I think their is a bunch of Alumni meeting at the Lazy Dog down there, but I'm not Alumni. Either way, a few brews before the game wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm going both nights, I think their is a bunch of Alumni meeting at the Lazy Dog down there, but I'm not Alumni. Either way, a few brews before the game wouldn't be a bad thing.

you dont have to be alumni to go to these....they dont check former student id's :angry:;)