SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Denver University February, 24th

nelsomm2

http://www.stubhub.com/denver-pioneers-hockey-tickets/

There ya go. Also try www.craigslist.com

Thanks,

I've posted wanted ads on craiglist several times, but no luck so far. I'm hoping for some to open up though. I did look at stubhub, but haven't found enough/affordable seats. In addition to my own family, I am taking my parents. I'll have college tuition to pay for my own kids.....can't blow it all on the hockey game!! ;)

If you end up finding a few, would you mind letting me know where? Thinking about going up there for the weekend.

Thanks!

Not sure how many you need, but I may have an extra for Friday night. I won't know till the week of though. I will keep you in mind though.....and if I find anyone out there who has some.

Melissa

Thanks,

I've posted wanted ads on craiglist several times, but no luck so far. I'm hoping for some to open up though. I did look at stubhub, but haven't found enough/affordable seats. In addition to my own family, I am taking my parents. I'll have college tuition to pay for my own kids.....can't blow it all on the hockey game!! ;)

Another thing you could do is call Magness Arena and see if anybody has returned their tickets. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you guys, if I hear about someone having tickets this board will be the first to know.

Another thing you could do is call Magness Arena and see if anybody has returned their tickets. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you guys, if I hear about someone having tickets this board will be the first to know.

Thanks a lot....I appreciate the help.

Melissa